Seeing a pop-culture icon in the flesh often reduces devoted fans to tears, mainly due to Hollywood’s provision that stars wear onion-based deodorant. Whimper with delight with this GrouponLive deal to see Shatner’s World: We Just Live in It at Playhouse Square’s State Theatre on Saturday, April 14, at 8 p.m. Choose from the following reserved seating options:
- For $27, you get one seat in the rear balcony (up to a $53.75 value, including all ticketing fees).
- For $32, you get one seat in lower balcony (up to a $63.75 value, including all ticketing fees).
- For $37, you get one seat in the lower boxes, upper boxes, orchestra, or mezzanine (up to a $74 value, including all ticketing fees). Seating assigned on a first-come, first-served basis.
For $41, you get one seat in the loge or dress circle (up to an $82.25 value, including all ticketing fees).<p>
- For $154, you get one VIP ticket (up to a $306.25 value, including all ticketing fees), which includes:
- Prime lower-orchestra seating
- A limited-edition, numbered tour poster
- Access to postshow meet & and greet
- An opportunity for a signing and photo with William Shatner<p>
Within the giantess’s gilded jewel box that is State Theatre, award-winning actor, director, author, and recording artist William Shatner descends from his perch of cultural iconography to lead a two-hour voyage through his legendary career. During the one-man tour de force, the television and big-screen superstar fascinates fans with a collection of anecdotes, songs, and moments of reflection, briefly removing his William Shatner costume to expose William Shatner for who he really is: William Shatner. The actor’s one-of-a-kind humor, signature storytelling, and musical selections combine to shed light on a career that has unfurled across seven decades and showcased the genesis of Captain James T. Kirk on Star Trek, Emmy Award–winning roles on The Practice and Boston Legal, nearly 30 bestselling books, and a spoken-word album produced by Ben Folds.