All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Seeing a pop-culture icon in the flesh often reduces devoted fans to tears, mainly due to Hollywood’s provision that stars wear onion-based deodorant. Whimper with delight with this deal to see Shatner’s World: We Just Live in It at the Peabody Opera House on Thursday, April 12, at 7:30 p.m. Choose from the following reserved seating options:
- For $27, you get one ticket for seating in the back of the mezzanine section (up to a $54.05 value, including all Ticketmaster fees).
- For $32, you get one ticket for seating in the front of the mezzanine section (up to an $64.30 value, including all Ticketmaster fees).
- For $37, you get one ticket for orchestra-level seating (up to an $74.50 value, including all Ticketmaster fees).
- For $43, you get one ticket for orchestra-pit seating (up to an $84.75 value, including all Ticketmaster fees).
- For $158, you get one VIP ticket (up to a $314.90 value, including Ticketmaster fees), which includes the followinv:
- Prime lower-orchestra seating
- A limited-edition, numbered tour poster
- Access to postshow meet & greet
- An opportunity for a signing and photo with William Shatner<p>
Within the giantess’s gilded jewel box that is the Peabody Opera House, award-winning actor, director, author, and recording artist William Shatner descends from his perch of cultural iconography to lead a two-hour voyage through his legendary career. During the one-man tour de force, the television and big-screen superstar fascinates fans with a collection of anecdotes, songs, and moments of reflection, briefly removing his William Shatner costume to expose William Shatner for who he really is: William Shatner. The actor’s one-of-a-kind humor, signature storytelling, and musical selections combine to shed light on a career that has unfurled across seven decades and showcased the genesis of Captain James T. Kirk on Star Trek, Emmy Award–winning roles on The Practice and Boston Legal, nearly 30 bestselling books, and a spoken-word album produced by Ben Folds.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 12, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 4 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting on day of show for a ticket at box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher\. Must provide first and last name at checkout, which will be provided to Peabody Opera House. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Innovation Arts & Entertainment's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.