All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $30 for one ticket for seating in rows J–U (up to $53.50 value)
- $40 for one ticket for seating in rows DD–H (up to $73.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Willie Clayton, Pokey, and Nellie Tiger Travis
- Willie Clayton: Chicago blues and soul-blues legend known for a voice that could sing the phone book seductively and for singles such as “Tell Me” and “What a Way to Put It”
- Big Pokey Bear: This Southern soul crooner, nicknamed “Pokey” for his scandalous dance moves, serves up sensuous ballads and dance floor jams in the vein of Marvin Sease
- Nellie Travis: Born in the Mississippi delta, the postmodern blues diva that is Nellie “Tiger” Travis sang her way to into the Chicago Blues Hall of Fame and was named the Best Southern-Soul Singer Based in the North by the Chicago Reader in 2014.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 22, 2015. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting X for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Arena Theatre
At Arena Theatre, nobody sits farther than 60 feet from the show. Most concertgoers who’ve squinted their ways through major concerts at other venues can attest that the in-the-round seating arrangement and revolving stage are causes for celebration. And the stars have noticed. Since the 1970s, the state-of-the-art venue has attracted a long list of legendary performers including Willie Nelson, Tom Jones, and Aretha Franklin. While their golden vocal chords ring through the stellar acoustics, fans sink into comfy seats, savor a flashy light system, and discard their unnecessary opera glasses.