What You'll Get
- $12.30 for one ticket to see Roald Dahl’s Willy Wonka (up to $20.50 value)
- When: March 20–April 19
- Where: Harbor Playhouse
- Seating: left or right orchestra
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click to view the seating chart
Roald Dahl’s Willy Wonka
- The Plot: Humble little Charlie Bucket lives in a dilapidated old house with his extended, mostly bedridden, family—but a golden ticket grants him (and four other children) access to the magical factory of the mysteriously reclusive Willy Wonka. There, amid a chocolate river and Oompa Loompas, Charlie learns the real reason for Wonka’s tour.
- The Music: Songs from the 1971 film starring Gene Wilder mix with original tunes from Leslie Bricusse of Jekyll & Hyde fame and Anthony Newley.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on the day of the show for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Harbor Playhouse. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Harbor Playhouse's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 30-minutes before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.