What You'll Get
- $7 for one ticket to a Wilmington Blue Rocks baseball game (up to a $13.50 value)
- Where: Frawley Stadium
- Seating: box seats in sections 1–6 or 23–28, rows E–J
- Door time: Doors open 1 hour before first pitch, 30 minutes prior on 8/27
- Ticket values include all fees
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Choose from the following four games:
- Against the Frederick Keys on Sunday, August 3, at 5:05 p.m.
- Against the Myrtle Beach Pelicans on Tuesday, August 5, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Frederick Keys on Tuesday, August 12, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Winston-Salem Dash on Sunday, August 17, at 5:05 p.m.
- Against the Potomac Nationals on Wednesday, August 27, at 5:05 p.m.
The Scouting Report
As the Wilmington Blue Rocks organization cruises into the final month of the 2014 Carolina League regular season, it finds itself nipping at the heels of the Northern Division-leading Potomac Nationals. Playoff hopes ride on Wilmington’s ability to overtake Potomac and secure the second half of the season’s best record—an outcome that likely won’t happen without the stellar pitching that’s been a primary strength all season. In fact, four Blue Rocks pitchers represented the club at the league all-star game in June, the second-highest number of any team in the league. Four games in August against league rivals—including a collision with Potomac on August 27—not only give these hurlers a chance to show off their scorching fastballs and talking-ball tricks, but could also make or break Wilmington’s chances at a postseason berth.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 27, 2014. Limit 10 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting day of game for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Frawley Stadium. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Wilmington Blue Rocks' current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before game time, 30 minutes prior on 8/27. For ADA accommodations, call Groupon customer service immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Wilmington Blue Rocks
As the Class A affiliate of the Kansas City Royals—and as four-time Carolina League champions—the Blue Rocks represent one of the most successful traditions in all of Minor League Baseball. Continuing to build upon a franchise history that stretches back to the 1940s, Wilmington has served as a launching pad for more than 100 big leaguers since 1993. As the squad of rising stars kicks up dust with diving stops and gritty slides, the 7-foot mascot Rocky Bluewinkle roams through the seats passing out fist bumps and lecturing youngsters on the pros and cons of having antlers.