- $7 for one ticket to a Wilmington Blue Rocks baseball game (up to a $13.50 value)
- Where: Frawley Stadium
- Seating: box seats in sections 1–6, 23–28, or E–J
- Door time: 60 minutes before first pitch
- Ticket values include all fees
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Choose from four games:
- Against the Frederick Keys on Saturday, April 18, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Potomac Nationals on Tuesday, April 21, at 6:35 p.m.
- Against the Myrtle Beach Pelicans on Wednesday, April 29, at 6:35 p.m.
- Against the Winston-Salem Dash on Monday, May 4, at 6:35 p.m.
Wilmington Blue Rocks
As the Class A affiliate of the Kansas City Royals—and as four-time Carolina League champions—the Blue Rocks represent one of the most successful traditions in all of Minor League Baseball. Continuing to build upon a franchise history that stretches back to the 1940s, Wilmington has served as a launching pad for more than 100 big leaguers since 1993. As the squad of rising stars kicks up dust with diving stops and gritty slides, the 7-foot mascot Rocky Bluewinkle roams through the seats passing out fist bumps and lecturing youngsters on the pros and cons of having antlers.