- $7 for one ticket to a Wilmington Blue Rocks baseball game (a $13.50 value)
- Where: Frawley Stadium
- Seating: Box seats in sections 1-6 or 23-28, rows E-J
- Door time: one hour before first pitch
- Ticket values include all fees
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Choose from four games:
- Against the Salem Red Sox on Tuesday, May 13, at 6:35 p.m.
- Against the Carolina Mudcats on Wednesday, May 21, at 6:35 p.m.
- Against the Frederick Keys on Saturday, May 24, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Frederick Keys on Monday, May 26, at 12:05 p.m.
The Scouting Report
Through 23 games, the Blue Rocks are tied for second-place in the Carolina League’s Northern Division. The lineup has been something of a baseball curiosity: their two most productive hitters also play positions in the field that aren’t known for offensive firepower. Catcher Zane Evans leads the squad with a .317 batting average and eight doubles, while also serving as the backstop for the team’s pitchers and opposing hitters when they pass out. Shortstop Raul Mondesi has also excelled at the plate, where he’s hit three triples and a home run while maintaining a .304 batting average.
Wilmington Blue Rocks
As the Class A affiliate of the Kansas City Royals—and as four-time Carolina League champions—the Blue Rocks represent one of the most successful traditions in all of Minor League Baseball. Continuing to build upon a franchise history that stretches back to the 1940s, Wilmington has served as a launching pad for more than 100 big leaguers since 1993. As the squad of rising stars kicks up dust with diving stops and gritty slides, the 7-foot mascot Rocky Bluewinkle roams through the seats passing out fist bumps and lecturing youngsters on the pros and cons of having antlers.