- Tickets to a Windsor Beavers regular-season home game
- When: any game between May 30 and July 15; see the schedule
- Where: Aaron Cook Field at Chimney Park, a.k.a. “The Beaver Lodge”
- Seating: General admission
- Gate time: 30 minutes before first pitch
- Children aged four and under and adults with active military IDs receive free admission.
- $4 for one ticket (up to a $6 value)
- $6 for one ticket, plus one drink and either peanuts or candy (up to an $8 value)
- $8 for one ticket, plus a pre-game meet-and-greet in the Beavers dugout for autographs and photos (up to a $10 value)
The Scouting Report
- About the team: the Beavers play as part of the Centennial State League, a wooden bat league based in Northern Colorado. The Beavers are the league’s reigning champions.
- About the players: top college-level ballplayers from around the U.S. keep their skills sharp over the summer while also showcasing their skills to scouts during every Beavers game.
- What to expect: a festive, family-friendly atmosphere led by the Beavers jovial mascot