- One ticket to Windy City Brewhaha
- Tickets include a commemorative tasting glass and up to 15 three-ounce samples
- Where: Lacuna Artist Loft
- General admission
- Click here to view participating breweries
Dates and Times
- $32 for Saturday, March 1, from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. ($45 value)
- $45 for Saturday, March 1, from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
All attendees must be 21 or older.
Windy City Brewhaha
The brewmasters behind the Windy City Brewhaha don't believe in measuring beers by the number of calories they have. For these 26 craft breweries it comes down to one thing: flavor. During the day-long event, beer lovers and of-age newcomers alike find respite from the bitter cold in a high-ceilinged, brick-walled, indoor beer garden while exploring all the subtleties that hops and barley can contain. Among those flaunting their creations are Pipeworks, Lagunitas, Ale Syndicate, Finch’s, Deschutes, Boulevard and Symlie.
Groupon Guide to Chicago
Founder Ben Finch explains why so many craft brewers are canning their beers. He also debunks that whole "aluminum taste" myth.
Pipeworks was called the best new brewery in the world. Cofounder Gerrit Lewis talks about how they got started and how they find inspiration for their creative limited-edition beers.