All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $69 for one single-day general admission festival pass (up to $118.90 value)
- $150 for a three-day general admission festival pass (up to $257 value)
- Click here to view the full lineup
Windy City LakeShake
This summer, Windy City LakeShake brings the party to the lakefront. Enjoy panoramic views of Chicago while enjoying a weekend of country music, local food vendors, fun activities, and more.
Friday, June 17
- Lady Antebellum: With a polished country-pop sound and the soulful vocals of leader HIllary Scott, this Nashville trio has racked up nine #1 singles (including the breakthrough hit “Run to You” and their latest, “Bartender”), eight Grammy Awards, eight Academy of Country Music Awards, nine American Country Awards, and five CMT Music Awards
- Also Appearing: Sam Hunt | Kacey Musgraves | Jana Kramer | Granger Smith (feat. Earl Dibbles, Jr.) | Dee Jay Silver | Mo Pitney | Aaron Lewis | Lanco | Aubrey Sellers | Royal Bliss | Jameson Rodgers
Saturday, June 18
- Tim McGraw: The singer, actor, and heartthrob has sold more than 40 million records worldwide and dominated the charts with 36 #1 singles. He has also won three Grammy Awards, 14 Academy of Country Music Awards, 11 CMA Awards, and 10 American Music Awards throughout his remarkable career. Tim is one of the most played country artists since his debut in 1992, with two singles spending over 10 weeks at #1 (“Live Like You Were Dying” and “Over and Over”). His debut single “Top Of The World,” off his DAMN COUNTRY MUSIC album is his 58th top 10 single.
- Also Appearing: Brooks & Dunn | Martina McBride | Jon Pardi | Charlie Worsham | Clare Dunn | Ryan Hurd | Kelleigh Bannen | Brett Young | Jon Langston
Sunday, June 19
- Jason Aldean: After scoring his first ACM Award for Top New Male Vocalist in 2005, this Nashville juggernaut racked up an astonishing string of 14 #1 hits, including the heartland-tugging smash “Fly Over States” and the Billboard Music Award winning scorcher “Burnin’ It Down.” Aldean recently released his new single “Lights Come On” as the lead single from his upcoming seventh studio album, which immediately reached the Number One spot on Billboard’s Country Digital Songs chart upon release.
- Also Appearing: Brooks & Dunn | Thomas Rhett | Travis Tritt | A Thousand Horses | Chris Janson | Tara Thompson | William Michael Morgan | Haley Georgia | Brooke Eden
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must provide shipping address at checkout which we will provide to facilitate shipping. Wristbands will be shipped after 5/16. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.