What You'll Get
- $42 for one ticket for top-shelf seating to see King Liz or Becky Shaw with a drink (up to $65 value)
- $80 for one ticket for top-shelf seating to see both with a drink (up to $130 value)
- The plot: follows up-and-coming sports agent Liz Rico. For years she’s been fighting an uphill battle to make partner, but the entry of a brash young talent promises to make or break her precarious career.
- Written by: Fernanda Coppel
- What the New York Times had to say: “Ms. Coppel’s dialogue is finely honed, her characters drawn with a keen sense of both their forceful drives and inner conflicts.”
- The plot: When a young married couple tries to play matchmaker things go from bad to really, seriously, so much worse in this dark comedy.
- Written by: Gina Gionfriddo
- What the New York Times had to say: “[This] comedy of bad manners, a tangled tale of love, sex and ethics among a quartet of men and women in their 30s, is as engrossing as it is ferociously funny.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 1, 2017. Amount paid never expires. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.