What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to Wine Amplified Festival featuring Train and Blink-182
- When: October 10 and 11, 4 p.m. to midnight
- Where: MGM Resorts Village (Across from Luxor)
- General admission
- Door time: 4 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to see the lineup
- $49 for admission on Friday, October 10, and $10 worth of wine (up to $88.10 value)
- $55 for admission on Saturday, October 11, and $10 worth of wine (up to $88.10 value)
- $99 for admission on both days and $20 worth of wine (up to $162.45 value)
- Click to learn about wine options
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to redeem for your festival wristband at Will Call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Wine Amplified Festival feat. Train and Blink-182
Please note that Wine Amplified is a cashless festival; in lieu of cash, visitors can load Festival Bucks onto wristbands to make purchases throughout the 2-day festival. It’s quick and easy and can be done during the Festival at one of the many available top-up stations on the Festival grounds. All items, including food, wine, beer, cocktails, and festival merchandise can be purchased with Festival Bucks. Click here for more information.
- Train: Breezy melodies, poignant lyrics, and Patrick Monahan’s lilting vocals have propelled hits such as “Hey, Soul Sister,” “Drops of Jupiter,” and “Marry Me” to the top of the charts, earning three Grammy Awards along the way. Train’s latest album, Bulletproof Picasso, is available on Groupon and includes a chance to win a Bahamas cruise hosted by the band.
- Michael Franti & Spearhead: Poet, composer, and activist for peace Franti channels his social consciousness into an optimistic blend of reggae, rap, and folk alongside his band, which includes bassist Carl Young.
- Better Than Ezra: The Louisiana alt-rock trio behind the ’90s smash hit “Good” treats fans to both favorites and new tracks from their latest album, All Together Now.
Other Friday acts: of Verona Ayron Jones & The Way
- Blink-182: Drummer Travis Barker and the rest of this power trio put pop-punk on the musical map with a skate-park soundtrack of hits such as “All the Small Things.”
- Violent Femmes: Standup bass and acoustic guitar give a warm, organic backing to the bitter sense of humor displayed on shout-along tunes such as “Blister in the Sun” and “Kiss Off.”
- Magic!: You probably know them as the band behind the parent-taunting “Rude,” but this the Canadian reggae-fusion act has also collaborated with globally minded musicians including Shakira.
Other Saturday acts: The Mowgli’s Mystic Roots Band
In the middle of Train's latest tour, frontman Pat Monahan reflects on his favorite venues.
After 20 years on the road, the band-slash-winemakers have learned a thing or two about great restaurants.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 4 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem day of show for a wristband at venue box office. Must be 21 or older. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at MGM Resorts Village. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open at 4 p.m.. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.