All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $15 for a one-day G-Pass to the Wine and Food Festival Presented by Kroger (up to $32.60 value)
- Each ticket includes 8 samples and one wine glass
- Where: Meadow Brook Music Festival
- General admission
- Door time: 1 p.m.
- Saturday, August 22, from 1 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Sunday, August 23, from 1 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Wine and Food Festival
- 15: the number of years the Wine and Food Festival has been taking place
- New this year: a craft beer tent, featuring brews from Bells, Ann Arbor Brewing Company, Dark Horse, New Holland, Founders, Arcadia, Mountain Town, Keweenaw, Brewery Vivant, Motor City Brewing Works, and Atwater
- 150+: the number of wines at the festival, from wineries including E&J Gallo Winery, Woodberry Wine, St. Julian, Dizzy Daisy, Fieldstone Winery, and Vintage Wine Company, among others
- Some of those wines: merlots, cabernet sauvignons, chardonnays, rieslings, sparkling wines
- Where many of the wines are from: Michigan, which boasts a rich wine-making culture
- Why sommeliers are on hand: to lead enriching seminars on pairing wines and correctly pronouncing “sommelier”
- Where to buy more wine: at the on-site retail store
- What to snack on: food from any number of local food trucks
- How to pair like a pro: sample free cuisine from local food vendors
- The soundtrack: live music from local acts
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.