Standup comedians seen performing from New York City to Los Angeles take the stage
What You'll Get
- General admission for two or four
- WineGirl Wines
- Friday, June 21, at 8 p.m.
- Friday, August 2, at 8 p.m.
- Friday, September 13, at 8 p.m.
- Friday, September 20, at 8 p.m.
- Chateau Faire Le Pont Winery
- Saturday, June 29, at 7 p.m.
- Saturday, August 31, at 7 p.m.
Winery Comedy Tour
- About the Tour: Each show of the tour will feature a variety of other rotating acts, with potential appearances from at least one of the below comics. Line-up is subject to change.
- Lahna Turner: A multi-media comedy powerhouse, Lahna and her sharp wit hold nothing back. She produced the first ever comedy visual album “Limeade” and has channeled her lyrical brand of humor into two comedy albums, “If These Lips Could Talk” and “D!@k Jokes And Other Assorted Love Songs.” When she and her albums aren’t being broadcast across Sirius XM Satellite Radio, NBC, and Comedy Central, she’s hosting the ever-popular “Perfect 10 Podcast,” featuring uncensored insights about her life as a wife, mother, and woman.
- Chris Griggs: is known for his gig as a seasoned host of TV Land’s “Prime Movies” and as a warm up comedian on Comedy Central. The versatile improv veteran has made appearances on humor heavyweight “Saturday Night Live”, NBC’s “Blacklist,” Netflix, Hulu, and more. When he’s not busy dominating live airways, he and his comedy troupe The Baldwins are re-imagining improv comedy—the group has headlined the NYC Improv Festival four years in a row.
- Mike Celona: sports an impressive resume, even aside from his chart-topping 2018 album “Calzone Farm”. Having written for The Critics Choice Awards, Comedy Central, MTV, and others, the comedian’s self-reflective humor style has gotten him far. Between making his ever-popular Twitter jokes and broadcasting on Sirius XM, the husband and father works to refine his wannabe hibachi chef skills.
- Brett Druck: has enjoyed acting up and cracking jokes on “America’s Got Talent” as well as “Laughs” on Fox and Hulu. The stand up comic often finds his jokes on the front page of Reddit or shared millions of times across other social media networks. Throughout the years, Brett has been featured in numerous comedy festivals like the San Francisco Sketchfest and Hoboken Comedy Festival—where he took home the gold in 2015.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 21, 2019. Refundable only within 24 hours of purchase. Limit 8/person, subject to ticket availability. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.