Revolving lineup of comedians from NYC and LA perform hilarious standup sets for a wine-drinking crowd
About This Deal
- General admission
- Available dates and venues:
- 12/06/18 at 9:00 p.m. at Camelot Cellars Winery
- 12/09/18 at 7:00 p.m. at Via Vecchia Winery
- 01/03/19 at 7:30 p.m. at Camelot Cellars Winery
- 02/07/19 at 7:30 p.m. at Camelot Cellars Winery
- 03/07/19 at 7:30 p.m. at Camelot Cellars Winery
Winery Comedy Tour ft. NYC/LA Comedians
- About the Tour: Each show of the tour will feature a variety of other rotating acts, with potential appearances from at least one of the below comics. Line-up is subject to change.
- Brett Druck: Has brought his concentrated comedy to places like Laughs TV Show and Pandora Comedy Radio, and continues to perform his routine in clubs and festivals all over the country, including The Charleston Comedy Festival and San Francisco Sketchfest. Among his other accolades, which include being a finalist in The Andy Kaufman Award and the winner of the Hoboken Comedy Festival in 2015, he was also mentioned in Rolling Stone for his advocacy to credit comedians and artists who have been plagiarized for profit.
- Cody Woods: Has been a finalist in the Shaq All-Star national comedy competition, a finalist in Cabo Comedy Festival, was featured in a pilot with comedian Todd Glass and a movie with comedian Tony Roberts. He started his career in standup at a young age when a math teacher sent him to detention but not before recommending him to a local comedy club manager. Now, about a decade later, Cody has been headlining clubs, colleges and international USO tours while delivering a hilariously smart and brave brand of comedy.
- Adam Richmond: Is known throughout North America for his edgy, hilarious comedic stylings as well as his forays into writing and acting. After starting his career as a staff writer for the CBC, Adam went on to earn a spot on NBC’s Last Comic Standing while also doing voice-over work for Nickelodeon and the Disney Channel.
- Zach Hammond: Performs his brand of dark humor at theaters all over the east coast and midwest while also appearing in comedy festivals such as Cinder Block and the Meadowlands Festival. Throughout the years, Zach has produced three comedy albums and performed at top clubs while also opening for renowned comedian Doug Stanhope.
- Mike Earley: Grew up in Minnesota as a quiet, shy kid but found his talent as a comedian early in his life. After honing his craft in many different venues, Mike became the emcee at the Acme Comedy Club in Minneapolis while also winning the Joke Joint’s “Funniest Person in Minnesota” contest.