What You'll Get
- $17.55 for one general admission air show ticket on Sunday, March 26, at 9 a.m. (up to $26.75 value)
- $17.55 for one general admission air show ticket on Saturday, March 25, at 9 a.m. (up to $26.75 value)
- $36.97 for one ticket for green section seating to the Twilight Airshow and .38 Special concert on Friday, March 24, at 6 p.m. (up to $56.77 value)
- $43.73 for one ticket for blue section seating to the Twilight Airshow and .38 Special concert on Friday, March 24, at 6 p.m. (up to $67.27 value)
- Ages 5 and under admitted for free
Wings Over Golden Isles Air Show
- The Headliner: The USN Blue Angels, America’s premiere military jet demonstration team, thrills audiences all weekend with their stunning formations.
- Other Air Show Highlights: The tight maneuvers of AeroShell Aerobatic Team, the daring jumps of USSOCOM Para-Commandos, appearances by three-time US National Aerobatic Champion Patty Wagstaff and perhaps a flight of the USAF F-22 Raptor (pending official release).
- The Twilight Airshow (Friday, March 24): As the sun goes downs, Scooter Yoak takes flight in P-51 Mustang “Quick Silver”; Bob Carlton helms the “Vertigo Jet Sailplane,” Bill Braack rockets from 0–400 mph in 8.5 seconds in the “Smoke-n-Thunder Jet Car”; plus action from the AeroShell Aerobatic Team and a special salute to our First Responders.
- 38 Special: (Friday, March 24): Their sound—a rough-and-tumble mix of arena rock and introspective ballads—recalls that of the Allman Brothers, and their biggest hits include “Hold On Loosely,” “Caught Up In You,” “If I’d Been the One,” and “Second Chance.”
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.