What You'll Get
- One ticket to the Wings Over North Georgia air show
- When: Saturday, October 3 or Sunday, October 4, at 12:30 p.m.
- Where: Richard B. Russell Regional Airport
- Door time: 10:30 a.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the schedule
- $15 for general admission on Saturday (up to $25 value)
- $12 for general admission on Sunday (up to $20 value)
- $49 for general admission on Saturday, plus a parking pass and one ticket to see the Charlie Daniels Band (up to $71.63 value). Seating for the concert is in rows AA–TT.
- Click here to view the seating chart
Wings Over North Georgia
- The headliners: the USAF F-22 Raptor Demo Team, who show off the skills of the Air Force’s finest by arcing through the air with precision
- Other altitude-climbing performer: Kent Pietsch, who soars, tumbles, stalls, and launches skyward again in his bright yellow plane
- Altitude-descending performers: the Lucas Oil Parachute team, which has a combined 9,600 jumps between its members
- Grounded performer: the Smoke-n-Thunder Jet Car, which speeds across the tarmac at up to 400 mph
- Fiddle-playing performer: musical guest Charlie Daniels
- His fortes: rabble-rousing spirit, red-white-and-blue circulatory system, country tunes that take the backroads into Southern rock
- The Beelzebub-whuppin’ hit that brings down the house: “The Devil Went Down to Georgia”
- Other events: BBQ Classic “The Double”, where cooks vie for $25,000 worth of prizes in a competition sanctioned by the Kansas City BBQ Society; the Kids Zone, where inflatables shaped like airplanes help little ones mimic the pilots overhead until a day-ending fireworks display fills the sky with color
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 4, 2015. Limit 10 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem day of event for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Richard B. Russell Regional Airport. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Wings Over North Georgia's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open at 10:30 a.m. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.