- $8 for one G-Pass for general-admission standing (up to $16.12 value)
- $15 for one G-Pass for general-admission standing, plus a skip-the-line pass (up to $26.12 value)
- Ages 18+ with valid ID
- Click to view the venue layout
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Winter Folk & Bluegrass Festival
- Rumpke Mountain Boys: This “trashgrass” quartet performs traditional bluegrass—with its twangy harmonies and string instruments (acoustic guitar, mandolin, upright bass, and banjo)—with a jam-band mentality and psychedelic special effects. Their latest tunes can be heard on 2016’s High Times, Low Tide.
- The Tillers: From thrashing the punk scene to playing for spare change on the famed Ludlow Street, The Tillers have carved their own path while creating their own sound. The resulting blend of traditional folk, bluegrass, and jazz still has a bit of punk-rock bite, and that’s earned them gigs all across the country.
- Maria Carrelli: Armed with an acoustic guitar, an enchanting voice, and an unrelenting sincerity, Maria belts out songs steeped in Americana, including the popular “Stony Lover.”
- Also appearing: My Brother’s Keeper | Honey & Houston