What You'll Get
- $10 for one ticket to Concert Ballet of Virginia’s Winter Gala (up to $18 value)
- When: Sunday, March 1, at 2:30 p.m.
- Where: Woman’s Club Auditorium
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 2 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Music by The Concert Ballet Orchestra, Iris Schwartz conducting
Concert Ballet of Virginia’s Winter Gala
- The program: dances that explore various styles, from classical to Broadway
- Who’s performing: CBV’s dancers and the Concert Ballet Orchestra, Iris Schwartz conductor
- Who’s hoping they don’t get hit by a flying pointe show: the hapless triangle player
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 1, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting day of event for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at venue. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Concert Ballet of Virginia's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 30 minutes before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Concert Ballet of Virginia
In 1976, months of planning and secret meetings came to fruition. After plenty of soul-searching, a group of 30 dancers split from the Richmond Ballet and enlisted the guidance of artistic director Robert Watkins, who had recently resigned from the Richmond Ballet as well. Together they formed a new troupe with one goal: fostering appreciation of ballet by making it more accessible. To that end, they staged affordable, full-scale productions at convenient venues across the state. The Concert Ballet of Virginia has more than lived up to that lofty goal in the years since. Everything about the company emphasizes accessible quality, from their full-length productions of Swan Lake and Giselle to their open casting calls and their eradication of the all-tutu dress code usually demanded of ballet audiences.