Guests enjoy over 170,000 square feet of indoor winter fun, like ice skating, slides, rides and more
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- When can I visit?: November 30–December-31, 2018; January 1-6, 2019
- What’s included:
- General admission, or junior or senior pass
- All passes include a Centennial Wheel Ticket, which is valid from 11/30/18–3/31/19.
- Age ranges for age-specific tickets:
- Children under 36 inches are free and will be provided an infant pass at the gate.
- Children over 36 inches but under 42 inches must purchase a junior pass.
- Adults and children 42 inches and over and under the age of 65 must purchase a general admission pass.
- Adults 65 years and older must purchase a senior pass.
- Hours of operation vary by day.
- Please note: Fifth Third Bank Winter WonderFest closes at 5 p.m. on 12/3-12/5, 12/10-12/12, 12/17-12/19 and 12/24.
- See the calendar.
Fifth Third Bank Winter WonderFest at Navy Pier
- What is it: Navy Pier transforms for the winter season with rides, games, and attractions.
- Main attraction: The indoor ice-skating rink provides visitors with an opportunity to carve up ice without having to brave the cold weather outside.
- Other attractions: Giant inflatable slides and the Wonder Whirl provide family-friendly, adrenaline-pumping action while younger visitors can enjoy the Jingle Jym Junior and the Arctic Express.
Navy Pier’s Centennial Wheel
Along with the John Hancock and Willis Tower, Navy Pier’s Centennial Wheel has been an iconic part of the Chicago skyline. The wheel reaches up to almost 200 feet to give visitors a 360-view of Chicago and Lake Michigan. The wheel’s enclosed gondolas provide a comfortable experience to enjoy the views and is open all year round.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Refundable only on day of purchase. Limit 1/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. This is a ticket. Use for admission to WinterWonder Fest 2018 & Centennial Wheel. May only be used at the date and time indicated. Navy Pier, Inc is the issuer of the voucher and tickets for this event. Discount reflects Navy Pier's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Height and other restrictions may apply. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Navy Pier
Located on Lake Michigan, Navy Pier is Chicago’s mission-driven cultural district, designed to inspire, educate and connect communities. A nonprofit since 2011, Navy Pier is free and accessible to all. It has the autonomy to act in ways that serve the greater good, with support from the corporate and philanthropic community to create impact where it matters most. Stretching more than six city blocks and welcoming more than 9 million guests annually, Navy Pier offers year-round accessibility to its guests and forms an elegant canvas for the unexpected. Originally opened in 1916 as a shipping and recreation facility, the Pier features more than 50 acres of public parks, restaurants, attractions, retail shops, exposition facilities and more.