What You'll Get
- One ticket to Winter Wonderland
- When: November 28–January 4
- Where: Geppettos’ Theater & Workshop, Hilton Anatole, Dallas
- Door Opens: one hour before showtime, Theater auditorium opens 10 minutes prior to show
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees—sales tax not included
- Parking not included
- $11 for one child admission to Winter Wonderland on November 28–January 4 (up to $18 value)
- $15 for one adult admission to Winter Wonderland on November 28–January 4 (up to $22 value)
Le Theatre de Marionette Presents Winter Wonderland at Geppetto’s Theater
- Where you’re going: the North Pole to visit Santa and his elves
- What you’ll see: a Christmas-tree forest, ice-skating penguins, juggling polar bears, snow angels, winter wizards, Christmas fairies, Rudolph,dancing snow men and a host of other holiday characters
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 4, 2015. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Redeem day of show for ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Geppettos' Theater & Workshop. Refundable only on day of purchase. Redeem Voucher online at Geppettostheater.com. Must redeem online together to sit together. Discount reflects Le Theatre de Marionette's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accom., call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher-availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Geppetto's Theater & Workshop
“It all starts with an idea and block of wood,” says John Hopkins, founder of Geppetto's Theater & Workshop. While that may be true for his meticulously hand-carved marionettes—which star in the full gamut of classic children’s stories from Hansel and Gretel to The Wizard of Oz—it took a little more for Geppetto's Theater & Workshop itself. John began his performances in a defunct bus station in Arlington, drawing in families with just the skill of his hands and voice, before achieving enough success to move to Dallas and expand his skilled team of puppeteers and voice actors.