- $11 for one regular-seating children’s ticket (up to $16 value)
- $12 for one regular-seating adult ticket (up to $18 value)
- Where: Geppetto’s Theater & Workshop, at the Hilton Anatole, Dallas TX.
- See the performance schedule here and the seating chart here.
Guests who arrive early can visit the gift shop and concession stand, as well as watch a pre-show demonstration on how the puppets are made. After the show, a backstage tour will be available to see how the show is created. The show, tour, and theater experience last approximately one hour. Parking is available for Groupon purchasers for a discounted rate of $5, guests pay when they exit.
Le Theatre de Marionette Presents Winter Wonderland at Geppetto’s Theater
- Where you’re going: the North Pole to visit Santa his elves, and some familiar faces—including guest appearances by Elsa and Olaf
- Who is helping you get there: a cast of more than 60 marionettes
- What you’ll see: a Christmas-tree forest, ice-skating penguins, juggling polar bears, snow angels, winter wizards, Christmas fairies, Rudolph, dancing snow men and a host of other holiday characters
Geppetto's Theater & Workshop
“It all starts with an idea and block of wood,” says John Hopkins, founder of Geppetto's Theater & Workshop. While that may be true for his meticulously hand-carved marionettes—which star in the full gamut of classic children’s stories from Hansel and Gretel to The Wizard of Oz—it took a little more for Geppetto's Theater & Workshop itself. John began his performances in a defunct bus station in Arlington, drawing in families with just the skill of his hands and voice, before achieving enough success to move to Dallas and expand his skilled team of puppeteers and voice actors.