What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to the Rib Round Up Country Music Festival, starting from $20
- General-admission lawn
- View the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
WIRK Rib Round Up Country Music Festival
- Jake Owen: The acclaimed singer-songwriter has a knack for penning laid-back number-one songs, such as “Barefoot Blue Jean Night,” “Alone with You,” and the even more laid-back “Beachin.’”
- Luke Combs: his molasses-rich voice slips through rock-infused country tunes like the soulful yet rollicking “Hurricane”
- Kane Brown: Rising country star weaves his baritone croon into storytelling songs including “Used to Love You Sober” and “Don’t Go City on Me”
- The Cadillac Three: Southern rockers behind 2016’s “Bury Me in My Boots” infuse hearty doses of country into hits including “White Lightning” and “The South”
- LANCO: This five-piece country band was born and raised in Nashville’s musical tradition, hammering out heartfelt hits such as “Greatest Love Story,” which was featured in the Netflix original series The Ranch.
The Fine Print