What You'll Get
- $10 for one ticket to Wisdom Tooth Theatre Project’s The Bad Seed (up to $18 value)
- Where: IndyFringe Theatre
- Seating: general admission
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Thursday, November 6, at 8 p.m. Doors open at 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, November 7, at 8 p.m. Doors open at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, November 8, at 8 p.m. Doors open at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, November 9, at 3 p.m. Doors open at 2:30 p.m.
The Bad Seed
There’s something not quite right about Rhoda. Her mother can sense the darkness inside the 8-year old, a darkness that leads her to commit unthinkable acts. And unbeknownst to Rhoda, that ugliness runs in the family—the child is carrying on a grim and bloody tradition started by a grandparent with a twisted secret. Adapted from the celebrated William March novel of the same name, The Bad Seed explores the sinister aspects of human nature with original music and a Tim Burton-esque atmosphere.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at IndyFringe Theatre. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Wisdom Tooth Theatre Project's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 30 minutes before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.