Thrill-seekers participate in a two-hour tour through voodoo practices, burial processes, and the architecture of French Quarter
About This Deal
- What’s included: Stories of Voodoo, French Quarter history and culture, and cemetery lore
- Departure location: 301 Basin Street at the Backatown Coffee Parlour New Orleans, LA 70130, US
- View the calendar
- Duration: 1.5-2 hours
- No age restrictions, children 5 and under are free
- Guests are asked to arrive 30 minutes prior to departure as the tour leaves on time
- Tours depart rain or shine
- This tour does not enter any cemeteries
- Guests should contact merchant directly for any rebook requests or questions at 504-454-3939 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The 3in1 Cemetery, Voodoo, & French Quarter Tour
- What’s in it: A rare opportunity to participate in three individual tours during a two-hour frame and led by an experienced guide.
- What to expect: rich information on burial practices and internment process, as well as fun facts of architecture, culture, and historical tapestry that is historically significant in the area. Participants will visit Congo Square and learn about voodoo, then walk through French Quarter to widen their knowledge of the architecture and cultural aspects of this area, and the tour will finish with a visit to a cemetery.
Similar deals on Groupon:
About Witches Brew Tours
Witches Brew Tours provides guided Walking tours for groups through a variety of experiences that showcase the unique mysteries of the French Quarter—where spirits, witches, and vampires dwell and voodoo lurks at every turn. Fully licensed guides tell strange but true tales of vengeful ghosts, vampires, the Voodoo Queen Marie Laveau, and, of course, the infamous Madame LaLaurie. Visitors can also experience New Orleans' only abandoned-building ghost hunt or choose to meander through the French Quarter to the most famous City of the Dead: St. Louis Cemetery No. 1 and its maze of tombs.