Haunted walking tour revealing New Orleans’ dark & tortured past or a French Quarter & Voodoo tour exploring New Orleans’ culture & history
About This Deal
- Merchant will require masks to be worn by all guests. Any guest who refuses a mask will be refunded and asked to leave.
- Managers and check-in specialists will wear gloves and masks.
- All tour guides will be provided with and required to wear masks.
- Tour groups will be kept to 50% capacity.
- Most public restrooms and bars are still closed so no bathroom or bar breaks will be provided.
The participants visit the most haunted locations in New Orleans, as featured on A&E and The Travel Channel. They stop by the LaLaurie Mansion, learn about the African-based spiritual practices of Louisiana Voodoo, and hear stories of vampires and true crimes. * Outdoor walking tour * Recommended for mature audiences. * View available dates
About Witches Brew Tours
Witches Brew Tours provides guided Walking tours for groups through a variety of experiences that showcase the unique mysteries of the French Quarter—where spirits, witches, and vampires dwell and voodoo lurks at every turn. Fully licensed guides tell strange but true tales of vengeful ghosts, vampires, the Voodoo Queen Marie Laveau, and, of course, the infamous Madame LaLaurie. Visitors can also experience New Orleans' only abandoned-building ghost hunt or choose to meander through the French Quarter to the most famous City of the Dead: St. Louis Cemetery No. 1 and its maze of tombs.