- $10 for one G-Pass to With or Without U2 - A Tribute to U2 (up to $16 value)
- When: Saturday, August 8, at 9 p.m
- Where: House of Blues New orleans
- General admission standing
- Door time: 8 p.m.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
With or Without U2
- The show: a recreation of U2’s massive arena performances, but in a more intimate venue
- The band: singer Barak Alexander Seguin, dressed in Bono’s distinctive leather jacket and wraparound shades, anchors the harmonies of Chris Mcuin (The Edge), Jody English (Adam Clayton), and Alan Musico (Larry Mullen, Jr.)
- What to expect among the set of euphoria-triggering picks: “Sunday Bloody Sunday,” “New Year’s Day,” and “Where the Streets Have No Name”
House of Blues New Orleans
At home in the French Quarter, the House of Blues New Orleans keeps its heritage ever near with a metal box of mud from the Mississippi Delta hidden beneath its stage. Around this, more than 290 pieces of folk art—one of the largest collections in the country—decorate the walls. Also bringing its Southern charm and homestyle feel are hardwood floors, no fewer than three bars, and two levels for concert viewing.