What You'll Get
Rock fans traditionally hold up lighters at concerts during ballads so that heartbroken moths know where they can go and, for once, not be judged. Get drawn in with this deal.
- $20 for two tickets to a tribute concert (up to a $32.10 value) and two drinks (up to a $4 value each; up to a $40.10 total value)
- Where: Revolution Bar & Music Hall
- Section: general admission
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- Wizard of Ozz (Ozzy Osbourne tribute), Live After Death (Iron Maiden tribute), Damage INC (Metallica tribute), and Killing Is My Business (Megadeth tribute) on Saturday, September 14, at 10 p.m. Doors open at 9 p.m.
- Live Wire (AC/DC tribute) and Live After Death (Iron Maiden tribute) on Saturday, September 21, at 10 p.m. Doors open at 9:30 p.m.<p>
Wizard of Ozz (Tribute to Ozzy Osbourne) and Live Wire (AC/DC Tribute)
- What you’ll be getting at both shows: a night of high-octane tributes to iconic rock bands
- Who’s playing on September 14: Wizard of Ozz (Ozzy Osbourne tribute), Live After Death (Iron Maiden tribute), Damage INC (Metallica tribute), and Killing is My Business (Megadeth tribute)
- Who’s playing on September 21: Live Wire (AC/DC tribute) and Live After Death (Iron Maiden tribute)
- Fun fact about Wizard of Ozz: they aren’t actually wizards
- Live After Death started: when five friends decided to play the eponymous Iron Maiden Album in a few local bars
- Live Wire have performed on: five continents, including North America, South America, Asia, Europe, and Africa<p>
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting day of show for a ticket at venue.Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Revolution. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Loaded Rock Shows Inc.'s current prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - avail. is limited. Ages 18+. Alcohol is not discounted more than 50%. Merchant is solely responsible for all sales and delivery of alcohol. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.