- $35 for one ticket to socialcon Chicago with a drawstring bag and a limited edition lithograph (up to $69.99 value)
- Where: Donald E. Stephens Convention Center
- General admission
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Saturday, August 23, at 11 a.m.
- Sunday, August 24, at 12 p.m.
- Check-in begins two hours prior to event time.
You no longer need to star in a TV show or invent a really great sandwich to gain worldwide acclaim. The stars of Vine, Twitter, and Youtube amassed millions of followers with only a go-get-‘em attitude and a working webcam. Now, they’re stepping out from behind their screens to chat with their fans IRL during a weekend of panel discussions and meet-and-greets.
- Cameron Dallas: He gained a combined nine million followers in just seven months, cementing his status as a digital heartthrob with collaborations with other social media titans such as Nash Grier.
- King Bach: The second-most followed personality on Vine, Andrew “King Bach” Bachelor writes, directs, and performs in all his videos, has a recurring role on the show House of Lies, and appears in Aaron McGruder’s upcoming show Black Jesus.
- Princess Lauren: Singer Lauren Giraldo got the attention of Grammy-winning producers through her Tumblr, Twitter, Instagram, and Youtube accounts.
Other Notable Personalities: Nash Grier Jerome Jarre The Hillywood Show
- Click here to view the full lineup.