What You'll Get
Choose between Two Options
- $22.50 for one Friday general admission ticket (up to $50.29 value)
- $47.99 for one Sunday general admission ticket (up to $95.97 value)
- Click to view the list of special guests
- Up to two children aged 10 and younger get in free with a paying adult
Wizard World Comic Con
A Wizard World Comic Con event is much more than a collision of comic-book universes and intergalactic heroes. It’s a celebration of pop culture in general—and one doesn’t even have to own a single comic-book issue to indulge in its buffet of celebrities, endless aisles of rare collectibles, and parades of cosplayers. Whether a casual fan, a hardcore fan, or just a person cosplaying as a ceiling fan, you can spend the entire day meeting and learning from superstars and fellow enthusiasts.
- Celebrity guests: Star Trek’s William Shatner, plus appearances from Dragon Ball voice actor Sean Schemmel and the original TV Hulk, Lou Ferrigno
- Writers and artists: The Simpsons animator Phil Ortiz; Ren and Stimpy artist Bob Camp; and Wolverine’s Pasqual Ferry
- Discussions: possible workshops may include exploring the world of “1940: WWII and Comics” with a panel of comic pros and finding the love of your life in a bout of Sci-Fi Speed Dating
- Celebrity Vehicles: recreations of Doc Brown’s DeLorean from Back to the Future, the Adam West–era Batmobile, and the Jeep that survived a charging T. rex in Jurassic Park. (Nostalgia may be closer than it appears.)
- Exhibitions: wall-to-wall displays of comic-book art, movie posters, and toys that tempt collectors to finally open the packaging and let the figures breathe
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Redeem on the day of the event for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.