All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $23.03 for a one-day general admission ticket, good for Thursday, August 18, starting at 3 p.m. (up to $46.07 value)
- Click to view the list of special guests
Wizard World Comic Con Chicago
A Wizard World Comic Con event is much more than a collision of comic-book universes and intergalactic heroes. It’s a celebration of pop culture in general—and one doesn’t even have to own a single comic-book issue to indulge in its buffet of celebrities, endless aisles of rare collectibles, and parades of cosplayers. Throughout the day, casual fans, hardcore fans, and people dressed as ceiling fans alike can meet and learn from superstars and fellow enthusiasts.
- Celebrity Guests: Thursday’s slate includes Jason Mewes (Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back), Ray Santiago (Pablo on Ash vs. Evil Dead), and the one and only Lou (The Incredible Hulk) Ferrigno
- Writers and Artists: Eisner Award–winner Salvador Larroca (Iron Man); four-time Eisner Award-winner Gene Ha (Justice League); Eisner nominee Humberto Ramos (Amazing Spider-Man); animator Phil Ortiz (The Simpsons)
- Fans-Turned-Stars: Official Cosplay guests Ganda Kris, Brit Bliss, Jackie Craft, and Leah Rose
- Celebrity Vehicles: recreations of the Impala from Supernatural, Dom Toretto’s 1970 Plymouth Roadrunner from Furious 7, the Adam West–era Batmobile, and the Jeep that survived a charging T. rex in Jurassic Park. (Nostalgia may be closer than it appears.)
- Exhibitions: wall-to-wall displays of comic book art, movie posters, and toys that tempt collectors to finally open the packaging
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 18, 2016. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Not valid in combination with promo codes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.