What You'll Get
- One ticket to see Wizards of Winter or Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
- Where: Union County Performing Arts Center Mainstage
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- Wizards of Winter on Thursday, December 12, at 8 p.m. Doors open at 7 p.m.
- Big Bad Voodoo Daddy on Wednesday, December 18, at 8 p.m. Doors open at 7 p.m.<p>
- $15 for mezzanine section at Wizards of Winter (up to $33.90 value)
- $16 for mezzanine section at Big Bad Voodoo Daddy (up to $33.90 value)
- $19 for loge section at Big Bad Voodoo Daddy (up to $39.05 value)
- $22 for orchestra section, rows G–P, or loge section at Wizards of Winter (up to $44.20 value)
- $25 for orchestra section, rows G–P, to Big Bad Voodoo Daddy (up to $50.35 value)
- $30 for orchestra section, rows A–F, to Big Bad Voodoo Daddy (up to $60.65 value)
- $32 for orchestra section, rows A–F, to Wizards of Winter (up to $65.80 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
Wizards of Winter
Wizards of Winter performing "Christmas Eve Sarajevo" by Trans-Siberian Orchestra
* What brought Wizards of Winter together: the desire to recreate the epic experience of a Trans-Siberian Orchestra concert in a more intimate setting * How they do it: with progressive guitars, classically trained violins and woodwinds, plenty of synths, a character actor for a narrator, and a joy-powered amplifier * Some TSO songs they cover: "Old City Bar," "Christmas Eve Sarajevo," "Christmas Canon Rock," "Queen of the Winter Night" * What else they play: original songs from their own Christmas rock opera, released in 2011
####Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
Big Bad Voodoo Daddy performing "It Feels Like Christmas Time"
* How much Big Bad Voodoo Daddy loves Christmas: enough to release three Christmas albums * Their newest one: 2013's It Feels Like Christmas Time * Traditional carols you might hear: "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer," "Frosty the Snowman," "Walking in a Winter Wonderland," "Santa Claus is Coming to Town" * Less traditional tunes to sing along to: "You're a Mean One, Mr. Grinch," "Mr. Heatmiser," "Is Zat You, Santa Claus?" * So are they Claymation?: only the trombone player
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 12/12 for a ticket at venue will call. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Union County Performing Arts Center. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.