- One G-Pass to see WMGK’s Big Gig featuring Steve Miller Band and the Doobie Brothers
- When: Saturday, September 5 at 5:30 p.m.
- Where: Susquehanna Bank Center
- Door time: 5 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $15 for general admission lawn (up to $28.25 value)
- $25 for sections 200 or 204 (up to $48 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Steve Miller Band with Special Guest Doobie Brothers
- How you know Steve Miller Band: as the creators of some of rock’s biggest hits and one of the groups that defined the “San Francisco Sound”
- How you don’t know them: Steven Miller Band
- The band by the numbers: 18 studio albums, 30 million albums sold worldwide, 1 star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Steve Miller’s musical start: he began as a blues artist
- A few of Steve Miller’s aliases: “Space Cowboy,” “Gangster of Love,” “Maurice”
- Steve Miller songs you know by heart: “Joker,” “Rock’n Me,” “Abracadabra”
- His most recent albums: 2010’s BINGO! and 2011’s Let Your Hair Down
- How Rolling Stone praised BINGO!: “Steve Miller returns to his blues roots but gives BINGO! the slick party-pop vibe of classic Miller albums like The Joker and Fly Like an Eagle.”
- How you know the Doobie Brothers: pristine vocal harmonies and guitar-driven melodies have earned the legendary group four Grammys, a slot in the Vocal Hall of Fame, and record sales that top 40 million—not a number that’s surprising, when you consider that their hits include “Takin’ It to the Streets,” “Long Train Running,” and “Listen to the Music.”