What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to the WMZQ Fall Fest featuring Darius Rucker
- When: Saturday, October 4, at 6 p.m.
- Where: Jiffy Lube Live
- Door time: 5 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $15 for general admission lawn (up to $33 value)
- $20 for the 300 level (up to $40 value)
$25 for the 200 level (up to $59 value)
- Click to view the seating chart.om/seatingchart/172099/53555).
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
WMZW Fall Fest
- Darius Rucker: having reestablished himself as a country star decades after his rock debut with Hootie and the Blowfish, the winsome singer-songwriter struck gold (and platinum and whatever alloy Grammys are made of) with the smash hit “Wagon Wheel,” which started a streak of number-ones including “Alright,” “Come Back Song,” and “This”
- David Nail: With a vibrato worthy of Sinatra, this emotive singer topped the charts with “Let it Rain” and “Whatever She’s Got.” But he’s also prone to recording delightfully out-of-left-field covers such as Adele’s “Someone Like You” and Train’s “I’m About to Come Alive.”
- Eric Pasley: hailing from Abilene, Texas, this singer-songwriter cracked the Top Five with his take on Lady Antebellum’s “Friday Night” and proved his chops as a tunesmith by co-penning Jake Owen’s “Barefoot Blue Jean Night,” Eli Young Band’s “Even If It Breaks Your Heart,” and Love and Theft’s “Angel Eyes”
- Cassadee Pope: with coach Blake Shelton’s Midas touch, she became the first female winner of The Voice before surmounting the Top Country Albums chart with her debut, Frame by Frame, which featured the saltwater-conservation hit “Wasting All These Tears.”
- Chase Bryant: the grandson of Roy Orbison sideman Jimmy Bryant recently burst out of the tiny town of Orange Grove, Texas to make it big with the country-rock hit “Take It On Back”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 4, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Not redeemable on mobile app. Use for admission at Jiffy Lube Live on 10/4. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Live Nation, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.