- $59 for a two-day pass to the Women of Faith Believe God Can Do Anything tour (a $101 value)
- When: Friday, September 13, from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m., and Saturday, September 14, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Where: Blue Cross Arena
- Seating: Standard, indicated in light blue on the seating chart
- Door time: one hour prior to the event each day
- Registration values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Click here to view the lineup of presenters and performers.
Women of Faith Believe God Can Do Anything Tour
Listening to music, sharing stories, and feeling a sense of community—these all can help the heart grow. At Women of Faith's Believe God Can Do Anything tour, powerhouse Christian personalities join together to share their faith, cultivate inspiration, and bring women together. In the two-day gathering, authors and Bible teachers Sheryl Brady, Holly Wagner, Ken Davis, Angie Smith, Sheila Walsh, and Max Lucado share their experiences, unfold inspirational tales, and give voice to Biblical teachings that can help with daily life. Woven into these presentations are selected stories from History Channel's The Bible miniseries—dazzling visual representations of familiar stories such as those of creation and the life of Jesus Christ.
During her set, Grammy-winning gospel singer CeCe Winans lifts up audiences with chart-topping hits filled with soothing R & B melodies. Four-time Grammy winners Third Day, on the other hand, switch the sonic gears to Southern country rock as they perform from their catalog of hits, which include Billboard Christian Songs of the Decade such as "Cry Out to Jesus" and "Call My Name."