- $69 for a two-day pass to the Women of Faith Believe God Can Do Anything tour (a $101 value)
- When: Friday, September 13, from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m., and Saturday, September 14, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Where: Honda Center
- Seating: Standard, indicated in light blue on the seating chart
- Door time: one hour prior to the event each day
- Registration values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Click here to view the lineup of presenters and performers.
Women of Faith Believe God Can Do Anything Tour
Listening to music, sharing stories, and feeling a sense of community—these all can help the heart grow. At Women of Faith's Believe God Can Do Anything tour, powerhouse Christian personalities join together to share their faith, cultivate inspiration, and bring women together. In the two-day gathering, authors and Bible teachers including Jamie Grace, Rich Stearns, Lisa Harper, Rick Warren, Lysa TerKeurst, and Ann Voskamp impart their experiences, unfold inspirational tales, and give voice to Biblical teachings that can help with daily life. Woven into these presentations are selected stories from History Channel's The Bible miniseries—dazzling visual representations of familiar stories such as those of creation and the life of Jesus Christ.
To incorporate a different flavor of inspiration, comedienne Anita Renfroe breaks out songs and observations as she delves into the joys and absurdities of motherhood, paving the way for aural praise from two musical acts. Grammy-nominated Texas band MercyMe lifts up audiences from their catalog of self-assuring hits, which include "Beautiful" and "Word of God Speak," Billboard's No. 1 Christian Song of the Decade (2000–2009). Kari Jobe, on the other hand, shares the octave-spanning vocals that have earned her two Dove Awards and launched her single "We Are" into the spotlight.