- One ticket to Women of Faith: From Survival to Revival
- When: Friday, August 22 (7-10 p.m.) and Saturday, August 23 (9 a.m.-5 p.m.)
- Where: Sprint Center
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Registration values include all fees.
- View the lineup of presenters and performers
- $69 for standard (middle bowl and above) seating (up to $99 value)
- $99 for premium (floor and lower level) seating (up to $109 value)
Women of Faith: From Survival to Revival
- Psalm that inspired the theme of this Women of Faith event: “Will you not revive us again, that your people may rejoice in you?”
- Speaker with the longest commute: Christine Caine, author of Undaunted and a leader at Sydney, Australia’s Hillsong Church
- Where you may have seen speaker Sheila Walsh before: on The 700 Club and her own talk show, Heart to Heart with Sheila Walsh; in impressive heels
- Non-musician most likely to break out into song: comic Anita Renfroe, who often parodies tunes such as “William Tell Overture”