- $69 for a two-day pass with reserved seating to the Women of Faith Believe God Can Do Anything Tour (up to a $101 value)
- When: Friday, August 16, from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m., and Saturday, August 17, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Where: Peoria Civic Center
- Seating: standard section
- Door time: one hour prior to the event each day
- Registration values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Click here to view the lineup of presenters and performers.
Women of Faith Believe God Can Do Anything Tour
Listening to music, sharing stories, and feeling a sense of community—these can all help the heart grow. At Women of Faith's Believe God Can Do Anything Tour, powerhouse Christian personalities join together to share their faith, cultivate inspiration, and bring women together. In the two-day gathering, authors and Bible teachers Lisa Harper, Jen Hatmaker, and Sheryl Brady share their experiences, unfold inspirational tales, and give voice to Biblical teachings that can help with daily life. Woven into these presentations are selected stories from History Channel's The Bible miniseries—dazzling visual representations of familiar stories such as those of creation and the life of Jesus Christ.
To incorporate a different flavor of inspiration, comedienne Anita Renfroe breaks out songs and observations as she delves into the joys and absurdities of motherhood, paving the way for the aural praise of MercyMe and Kari Jobe. During their set, Grammy-nominated Texas band MercyMe lifts up audiences from their catalog of self-assuring hits, which include "Beautiful" and "Word of God Speak"—Billboard's No. 1 Christian Song of the Decade (2000–2009). Kari Jobe, on the other hand, shares the octave-spanning vocals that have earned her two Dove Awards and launched her single "We Are" into the spotlight.
“It was a great time for my mom and my sisters and me.”
“Take advantage of this when it comes up. DO NOT miss this event”