- $59 for a two-day pass to the Women of Faith: From Survival To Revival tour (up to value)
- When: Friday, May 2, from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m., and Saturday, May 3, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Where: Nationwide Arena
- Seating: standard section
- Door time: one hour before the event each day
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Click here to view the lineup of presenters and performers. <p>
Women of Faith: From Survival to Revival
- Psalm that inspired the theme of this Women of Faith event: “Will you not revive us again, that your people may rejoice in you?”
- Sassiest author on the program: Liz Curtis Higgs, who wrote the best-selling Bad Girls of the Bible and Ruth-focused The Girl’s Still Got It
- Speaker you’re likeliest to hear from on a daily basis: Lysa TerKeurst, who runs Proverbs 31 Ministries and its daily Encouragement for Today devotional series
- Where you may have seen speaker Sheila Walsh before: on The 700 Club and her own talk show, Heart to Heart with Sheila Walsh; in impressive heels
- Performer most likely to have stubble: Grammy-nominated, Nashville-based Christian rocker Matthew West
- Performer most likely to need no introduction: mega-best-selling gospel singer CeCe Winans
- Non-musician most likely to break out into song: comic Anita Renfroe