- One ticket to Women of Faith: LOVED: The Farewell Tour
- When: July 31–August 1 at 7 p.m.
- Where: Allen County War Memorial Coliseum
- Door time: 5:30 p.m.
- $75 for 200-level end-zone seating in row 13 or higher (up to $109.95 value)
- $100 for 200-level sideline or end-zone seating in row 12 or below (up to $121.25 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
Women of Faith: LOVED: The Farewell Tour
- What they’ll bring: inspiring speakers, music, and plenty of opportunities to learn more about the good book
- Where they’ve been: over the last two decades, Women in Faith has traveled to 89 North American cities and reached more than 5 million women
- Speaker seen on Heart to Heart with Sheila Walsh: Sheila Walsh, of course (also of The 700 Club)
- Speaker with HGTV on her resume: Jen Hatmaker, an author and pastor’s wife who has appeared with her family on the network’s My Big Family Renovation and Your Big Family Renovation
- Speaker with a surprising backstory: Patsy Clairmont, author of You Are More, who battled agoraphobia to become an accomplished speaker and writer
- Speaker who is a singer: Gospel Music Hall of Fame’s Sandi Patty
- Also appearing: Building 429 | Mary Graham | Marilyn Meberg | Sarah Jakes Roberts | Luci Swindoll | Anna Trent | Thelma Wells |
- Click here for more information about the speakers