All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One ticket to Women of Faith: LOVED: The Farewell Tour
- When: July 31–August 1 at 7 p.m.
- Where: Allen County War Memorial Coliseum
- Door time: 5:30 p.m.
- $75 for 200-level end-zone seating in row 13 or higher (up to $109.95 value)
- $100 for 200-level sideline or end-zone seating in row 12 or below (up to $121.25 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
Women of Faith: LOVED: The Farewell Tour
- What they’ll bring: inspiring speakers, music, and plenty of opportunities to learn more about the good book
- Where they’ve been: over the last two decades, Women in Faith has traveled to 89 North American cities and reached more than 5 million women
- Speaker seen on Heart to Heart with Sheila Walsh: Sheila Walsh, of course (also of The 700 Club)
- Speaker with HGTV on her resume: Jen Hatmaker, an author and pastor’s wife who has appeared with her family on the network’s My Big Family Renovation and Your Big Family Renovation
- Speaker with a surprising backstory: Patsy Clairmont, author of You Are More, who battled agoraphobia to become an accomplished speaker and writer
- Speaker who is a singer: Gospel Music Hall of Fame’s Sandi Patty
- Also appearing: Building 429 | Mary Graham | Marilyn Meberg | Sarah Jakes Roberts | Luci Swindoll | Anna Trent | Thelma Wells |
- Click here for more information about the speakers
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 1, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.