- $30 for one G-Pass for seating in section 11, 12, 19, 22, 23, 28, 29, 34, 36, 39, or 40
- Dates: Session 1 on Friday, March 25 or Session 2 on Sunday, March 27
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Scouting Report
It’s impossible to discuss women’s college basketball and not dwell on the dominance of the UConn Huskies. Actually, ‘dominance’ might even be an understatement—just check out these numbers:
- 9: The number of NCAA titles UConn has won since 2000
- 3: Their current streak of championships dating back to 2013
- 1: The number of losses they have since the start of the 2014 season
Heading into this year’s tournament, then, only one question remains: is there anyone who can take down the Huskies? This year’s field of challengers is filled with strong candidates, starting with the Notre Dame Fighting Irish, who would like nothing more than another crack at UConn after falling to them in back-to-back title games. Meanwhile, South Carolina and Baylor appear primed for a deep run, and teams like Ohio St., Maryland, and Oregon St. have more than enough talent to pack this year’s tournament with memorable moments.