What You'll Get
- $94 for two flex tickets for seating in section A (up to $147 value)
- Can be used for two tickets to one performance or one ticket to two performances
- Guards at the Taj (through February 28): a reunion of director John Vreeke and playwright Rajiv Joseph, the team behind Gruesome Playground Injuries, examines the nature of beauty, friendship, and duty through the lens of the raising of the Taj Mahal
- The Nether (April 4–May 1): Jennifer Haley’s dark dystopia, which the Telegraph called “haunting and highly original,” looks at what a terrified, desperate population will turn to for comfort and escape
- An Octoroon (May 30–June 26): Branden Jacobs-Jenkins’ play, which won an Obie, turns a 19th century melodrama on its head, employing savage satire to attack the legacy of American slavery and racism
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 26, 2016. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Reservation required. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must reserve together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.