Guests can enjoy chili and chowder samples from Worcester’s top restaurants, plus live music and entertainment
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- General admission
- What’s included: chili and chowder samples from all participating restaurants, a right to vote for the Peoples’ Choice Award, access to live music, games, and vendors
- Free admission for children under 5
- Date and time: Saturday, September 21, 2019, 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 21, 2019. Limit 1 per person. May buy 2 additional as gifts. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Worcester Chili and Chowder Fest
The Fourth Annual Worcester Chili and Chowder Fest, presented by Pulse Magazine, offers an opportunity for the local restaurants to compete for the title of Worcester’s best chili or chowder – and for the guests, to taste all the samples and cast their vote.
- Must-Eat: Chili and chowder samples from Worcester’s top restaurants
- Must-Do: Vote for the Peoples' Choice Award and take part in family-friendly games
- Must-See: Live show by Hit the Bus