- $15 for one G-Pass to see a Worcester Sharks hockey game ($30.80 value)
- Where: DCU Center
- Seating: lower-level center ice in sections 107–109 or 122–124
- Door time: one hour before game time
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Games and Dates
- Against the Norfolk Admirals on Friday, February 20, at 7:30 p.m.
- Against the St. John’s IceCaps on Friday, February 27, at 7:30 p.m.
- Against the Springfield Falcons on Sunday, March 29, at 3 p.m.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Scouting Report
The AHL season is long and fortunes often change. For the Worcester Sharks, this is a good thing. The team went on a 10-3-0-1 hot streak in the month of January, torching opponents without melting the ice in the process. Now that they’re serious contenders in the Atlantic Division race, the Sharks will set their sights on a trio of home games throughout February and March.
In 2006, the NHL's San Jose Sharks moved their eponymous AHL affiliate to Worcester. The Sharks have helped foster some of the game's best talent, highlighted by Stanley Cup champions and first-round draft picks. Nearly 40 players, including Claude Lemieux and Thomas Greiss, have donned the Worcester sweater before getting the call to clean out their lockers and playoff beards and head to San Jose. The team has even been represented on an international stage, as several former Sharks competed during the 2010 Winter Olympics in Vancouver.
50 Foster St.
Worcester, MA 01608