Like advertising, baseball relies on great pitches, a loyal fan base, and the power of grown men in animal costumes to sway public opinion. Endorse America's pastime with this GrouponLive deal to see a Worcester Tornadoes game at Hanover Insurance Park at Fitton Field. This Groupon is valid for any home game in July, excluding Friday home games. See the schedule for upcoming games. Choose between the following options:
For $18, you get a game package for two (up to a $36 total value), which includes the following:
- Two tickets for box seating (a $10 value each)
- Two hot dogs (up to a $3 value each)
- Two sodas (up to a $3 value each)
- Two bags of chips (up to a $2 value each)
For $29, you get a game package for four (up to an $87 total value), which includes the following:
- Four tickets for box seating (a $10 value each)
- Four hot dogs (up to a $3 value each)
- Four sodas (up to a $3 value each)
- Four bags of chips (up to a $2 value each)
- One souvenir Tornadoes cap (a $15 value)
Led by manager Chip Plante, the Tornadoes leave CanAm League opponents in their wake as they hurtle through the third month of the 2012 season. The lineup features infielder Brandon Pinckney, a .301 hitter through 30 games this season, and a gang of Massachusetts natives including outfielder Brendon Kelliher and pitcher Nick Serino. On the mound, left-handed hurler Zach Zuercher strives to surpass his league-best 14 victories from a year ago, pitching balls that break batters' hearts with vicious curves and unfulfilled promises of candlelit dinners.
As the Tornadoes spin toward their first CanAm title since 2005 on the diamond, in the stands, fans enjoy the historic ambiance of Fitton Field, which dates back to 1905 and bears the cleat marks of legends such as Lou Gehrig and Babe Ruth.
1 College St.
Worcester, Massachusetts 01610