A good band is always in sync, which is why it's so fun to watch them eat soup together. Feel the rhythm with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to see World Classic Rockers
- When: Thursday, September 18, at 8 p.m.
- Where: The E Center
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- $9.75 for section 4 (J1–20, K1–20), section 5 (L1–26, N1–26), or section 6 (L1–24, M1–24) (up to for section 4 (J1–20, K1–20), section 5 (L1–26, N1–26), or section 6 (L1–24, M1–24) (up to $13 value)
- $17.25 for section 4 (E1-20, F1-20), section 5 (G1–6, G20–25, H1–6, H21–26), or section 6 (E1–24, F1–24) (up to $23 value)
- $24.75 for section 1 (K1–20), section 2 (P1–26), section 3 (M1–24) (up to $33 value)
- $32.25 for section 1 (G1–18), section 2 (H1–20), or section 3 (I1–26) (up to $43 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
World Classic Rockers
- The band: a supergroup that’s been treating fans to classic-rock revues since 1995
- On vocals: Fran Cosmo, whose 1,000-yard-field-goal wail elevated the band Boston; soulful crooner Greg Walker, formerly of Santana; and newcomer Juan Del Castillo, who nails the voice of Journey’s Steve Perry
- Speaking of Journey: World Classic Rockers features original Journey (and former Whitesnake) drummer Aynsley Dunbar
- Operating the magic carpet ride: Steppenwolf’s Nick St. Nicholas (bass and World Classic Rockers founder) and Michael Monarch (guitar)
- Delivering tasty Southern rock licks: guitarist Randall Hall, who drains lighters and stokes southern pride with favorites such as “Free Bird” and “Sweet Home Alabama”
- What to expect: a night of sing-alongs, FM memories, and sweet air-guitar solos with a setlist straight out of rock-and-roll heaven