- One ticket to the arena soccer World Cup
- Where: Allen Event Center
- When: Saturday, March 21; Mexico vs. Germany kicks off at 5 p.m.; India vs. Romania kicks off at 7 p.m.
- Door time: 4 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Seating and Matches
- $14 for one middle sideline seat ($31.79 value)
- $17.50 for one premium level-100 seat ($27.69 value)
- $19.50 for one premium level-100 seat, plus the chance to stand on the field with a country for their National Anthem ($42.69 value)
World Cup Arena Soccer
Across the globe, millions of amateur soccer players compete in games of minifootball: small-sided soccer matches defined by a fast-paced, high-scoring style of play. From March 21–29, the World Minifootball Federation’s first-ever World Cup will unfold inside arenas across the U.S. and Canada before culminating in Chicago. This event marks the largest world championship for arena soccer since 1997’s World Indoor Championships in Mexico City.
Featuring 12 teams from around the world, the tournament will be played in a six-a-side, boarded style that’s popular throughout North America. Much like textbook chapters on America’s system of checks and balances, the teams will be divided into three distinct groups for pool play. Four of the eight teams that emerge from the pool stage will clash during quarterfinals matchups at Expo Square Pavilion before the winners move on to the tournament’s next stop.