What You'll Get
- $35 for one reserved ticket (up to $57.99 value)
- Seating is family-style and reserved. Groups that wish to sit together should purchase their tickets together.
- Includes a buffet brunch, live gospel show, and non-alcoholic beverages. Gratuity is not included.
World Famous Gospel Brunch at House of Blues
- What It Is: a nondenominational, all-you-can-eat brunch with a hearty helping of sing-along gospel music
- The Menu: The buffet-style setup lets attendees pile their plates high with fried chicken, shrimp, and cornbread muffins, and also boasts omelet and pancake stations and a mix-your-own bloody mary bar.
- The Soundtrack: After the meal, local performers send their praises to the heavens with a 45-minute set of traditional and contemporary gospel songs.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 18, 2018. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Live Nation is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.