- $35 for one VIP ticket to WFC 29, plus two drinks (a $70 value)
- Drink options include domestic beers, house wines, and call drinks
- When: Sunday, October 12, at 7 p.m,
- Where: Downtown Las Vegas Events Center
- Seating: VIP, closer to the action than premium and value seats
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
Making its final appearance in Las Vegas for 2014, World Fighting Championships rumbles back into Sin City on October 12 for WFC 29. That evening marks the organization’s first action since WFC 28 on September 27, when more than a dozen bouts and three title fights led to the crowning of several new champions.
Though an official fight card hasn’t been released, WFC 29 figures to pack just as much excitement as its predecessor. The night’s lineup includes Jason Pacheco, who made an impressive debut in March by claiming his first WFC victory. Marco Lopez, Rob Jimenez, and Elias Montiel also headline alongside Gage Ephithite, Cody Monslave, and others. Downtown Las Vegas Events Center will host the brawl, and VIP seats will get fans close enough to discover the cage is actually made out of sausage links.