What You'll Get
- $26 for one G-Pass to Worship, Stories and Songs Tour: tobyMac, Matt Maher & Ryan Stevenson (up to $36.15 value)
- When: Saturday, December 13, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Milwaukee Theatre
- Seating: Balcony 2, 3, or 4 or mezzanine 2, 3, or 4
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Worship, Stories and Songs Tour: tobyMac, Matt Maher & Ryan Stevenson
- tobyMac: After making a splash on the worship circuit as the leader of DC Talk with the rap-rock hit “Jesus Freak,” this preeminent Christian rapper embarked on a solo career that’s yielded six Grammys. His most recent album Eye has the rare distinction of topping both the Christian and secular charts.
- Matt Maher: from Canada to Tempe to Nashville, this talented singer/songwriter/worship leader has chronicled his life’s journey through melody, earning two Grammy nominations along the way with hits such as “Hold Us Together” and “Your Grace is Enough”
- Ryan Stevenson: with vulnerable yet uplifting lyrics and a keen ear for pop and soul, this rising star crafts catchy melodies that are equally at home on the dancefloor as they are in the pulpit
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 13, 2014. Limit 4 per person. Use for admission at Milwaukee Theatre on 12/13. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.